Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Help Me Out Here

As much as I'd like to write a good long blog about something I have a strong opinion about or just write some short story, I am turning to you guys, ye few who read this. I've got a couple questions that I'd like and answer to, just a poll if you will. Please comment with your opinion, I like the sample of people who read this, and I'd like a comment from each of you. If you don't want to do the whole list, just answer them in a row until you're done (I want them answered in order of appearance)

Here are a couple of questions I'd like your opinion on:

1. Are you interested in/do you enjoy stories (articles, story, novel, movie, song):
a) about Investigative Journalists?
b) about Private Investigators?
c) with a bar/club/restaurant that serves as a major setting
d) based in San Diego? LA? New York? England? Europe? Asia? Africa? (basically, where's your favorite setting)

2. How often do you read for a reason other than a school/work-related one?

3. How long, on average do you read when you do so for non-school/work purposes?

4. What type (book, newspaper, blog, etc.) of reading do you prefer, and what genre (journals, fiction, history, etc.)

5-6. Same as 2-3, but for television/film (including internet video)

7-8. Same as 2-3, but with music?

9-10. And last time, same as 2-3, but with the internet (also, additional date on your social networking only data)


Signing off,
Tiberius Jones


Thanks guys. And here's something to listen to while you answer:




No comments:

Post a Comment