Well, like many other things I do, I've wanted to start a blog for some time, and just didn't get around to it for a long time. I don't particularly believe many people read this, and of those who do, not many of those who will return regularly. I write this for myself as much as others, as a way to put down my thoughts, ideas and writing (a sort of journal I suppose) without worrying about losing files in a catastrophic system crash. And I'm to lazy to write all this down by hand, on paper.
I will occasionally put my writing up here, so if you see some rather strange entries, they're not my thoughts, they're my writings. Fiction. Keep that in mind. Fiction. When I write, half the time it ends up very dark, very adult, sometimes with explicit language. I'll add warnings to such posts, so if you're offended by explicit language, steer clear of those. In my writing, sometimes I talk about very adult subjects: violence, murder, mutilation, torture, suicide, and the occasional rape. I do not endorse or encourage any of these actions, and include these subjects for a reason, to make a statement about them. If you cannot find that statement, I apologize; it is because of my lack of ability to convey my meaning.
Well, with that out of the way: enjoy what you read here. I encourage comments of any kind, criticism, praise, or even a "Hey! What's up?" A blogger loves comments on what he puts down of any kind, so feel free.
Expect a post every couple days, if not more often. Hopefully I will reach the point where I'm able to get a post down every day. The more I write, the better I will get (or that's the hope anyway). Also, I'll try to put a great song (in the form of a YouTube video) at the end of each post. Listen to it while you read or after, but I think these songs are great, so you should too.
Signing off,
Tiberius Jones
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll stop by every now and then to see what you've got [:
ReplyDelete